Thursday, March 31, 2011

Love

Last night after I got through working out I stopped by my cousins, Ash and Lane's, house to visit the babies.

We snapped this quick pic:


Heath is just a big ole love bug. Just look at those cheeks.

And Kylee is a girl after my own heart. She loves painted nails, pink anything, and all things girlie. She has even shown signs that she too inherited the love of all things animal print. You see, she had a boo-boo and her daddy let her pick out any band-aids she wanted at the drug store. After much consideration she opted for the animal print band-aids, complete with zebra and leopard prints.

Just can't help but love them!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Soo cute!!

Lane said...

I like how everyone comes to visit the babies now...no one ever comes to visit us!!! But I can understand because they are the most beautiful and sweetest kids ever born :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin