Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Look the Part

You may remember this post where I explained that Ryan went over the established Christmas budget to hook me up with a bad ass camera. Well, I still don't really know what I'm doing and hope to take a course soon to figure out some of the "photography basics". I mean, there's only so much girl can learn from P. Dub.

Over the past weekend, we attended KB's wedding and she had some really cool photographers hired to document the wedding. I kept looking at them thinking... I've got to invest in a cool camera strap in order to look the part.

You see, this is me with my camera being a total poser:


No one can take me serious using the strap that came with the camera. Could they?

So I did some searching on ETSY and found one I love.



So cool, huh?
The shop I bought it from is iMoShop and it has lots of cool options if you happen to be in the market for a cool camera strap.

Hopefully the next time you see me I will look even more the part of legit photographer... even though I'm simply a poser (FOR NOW).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin