Monday, November 22, 2010

Disaronno



I have never had Disaronno. I don't know that I would even care for any. However, I would be more inclined to try it if they didn't treat me like an idiot.

You see, I really think that the people at Disaronno must assume that we, the people, are not very smart.

Have you seen the commercials where a guy teaches us how to make a cocktail using Disaronno? So far (in my area) I have seen three different versions--

Version 1 is Disaronno on the Rocks. The bartender guy explains how to make Disaronno on the rocks. You simply put ice in a glass, add 1.25 ounces of Disaronno and drink.

Version 2 is Disaronno and Cranberry. The bartender explains that to create this cocktail you simply put ice in a glass, add 1.25 ounces of liquor and top it off with cranberry

Version 3 is Disaronno and Ginger Ale. I'm not even going to explain this one... because HELLO-- they are all self explanatory.

I can only assume that the Disaronno people think we aren't smart enough to comprehend a more complex cocktail.

Bottom line... those commercials overwhelm me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin