Friday, March 2, 2012

Random Friday Facts

TGIF.

Here are a few Random Friday Facts for all to know and tell (or not). It's actually more like "a few tidbits that you may not care about."

1. I was discovering on pintrest when I came across this picture:


The caption read; "The dragon from the movie The Never Ending Story." I'm confused. Am I the only one that always thought this was a just a big friendly dog that one could hop on for a flying ride to wherever? Never a dragon. Hmmm, something to think about.

2. Maggs = Awesome. Period.


3. I tried "oven fried okra" as a side item for dinner one night this week. Here's the linky to the recipe. It was okay. Definitely not as good fired okra, but it was decent and at only 70 calories per serving I won't complain!

4.  Finished this book a few weeks ago:


It was pretty good. My favorite "circus" book of all time is Water for Elephants, and this is certainly not even close. However, it's a good read and very descriptive. I loved picturing all of the different circus tents and tricks.

Started this series a last week:


This a naughty romance novel. It's probably the most risque series I've ever read (and I love a good romance novel, so I've read many). These aren't for the faint at heart.

Have an awesome weekend. Word.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin