Monday, March 26, 2012

O.T.W Spring is here

What a gorgeous weekend in my neck of the woods. It was awesome and I took full advantage of the two gorgeous days.

Friday night Ryan and I went to see HUNGER GAMES! It was GREAT. We absolutely loved it. I am a big fan of the books and the movie did them justice. Unlike Twilight in my opinion. At the core I think the Hunger Games are vicious and intense and the movie reflected that.

Saturday morning I tossed on the ole bikini for the first time of the season and headed to the pool. I spent my day lounging pool side, enjoying a few cocktails, catching up on gossip magazines, and snacking on a turkey sub from Subway.

That sandwich looks like one big mess, but it was good!

Sunday was just as beautiful so I tried to be outside as much as possible. I went for a jog, sat on the swing, and eventually rode down to Deidra's family cabin for more outdoor fun.

Blooming Dog Wood Tree

Maggie enjoyed hanging outside with me too. She likes the shade though.

Lake Martin
My cousin, Ashley, has a convertible BMW for sale that I couldn't help but want to take for a spin. So with the top down we cruised around town.


It was a relaxing, beautiful weekend. A great start to Spring!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin