Monday, March 12, 2012

O.T.W. Farm Weekend with Family

Over the weekend Ryan and I headed to my family's farm for a weekend with the cousins! There was nine of total. It wasn't as grand as one of our ski trips together, but it was great all the same.

Over Christmas we mentioned getting together for a weekend at the farm, and Leslie took the initiative to set a date that worked with everyone's busy schedule, plan the menu, and coordinate the details.

We can always count on Leslie. She's the planner.

Saturday the weather was perfect for our afternoon and evening outside. Sunny and warm with a slight breeze. It was a day made to be spent outside.

The guys played corn hole, Ryan and I rode the four wheeler around the farm, we grilled hot dogs and enjoyed spending time with one another.

*I forgot my good camera, so the only photos I captured were on my iPhone.

The Donkeys

Celinda was sweet enough to bring everyone Strawberry  brews! Ever thoughtful. 


Ryan and I riding the four wheeler. He's a handsome lad.

Robin and Brad checking out a pic.


COWS


We got a little low on wood for the camp fire so we hopped in the Kubota and gathered a bit more!




Although the weekend started out a bit slow   ;) I'm kidding. It was an awesome weekend with the fam!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin