Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chirstmas Past

Well, Christmas has come and gone.

It is honestly a marathon for Ryan and I. We started with family stuff and the Friday night before Christmas Eve and did. NOT. STOP. until after midnight Christmas Day. It was intense. It was fun. IT WAS TIRING.

I'm kind of in a place in which I find myself wondering at what point do we draw the line or split ways for a few of the family gatherings. It's just that intense for us....

But don't get me wrong.... we had an awesome Christmas with family and friends.

I made lots of video and even took some family photos.

Enjoy a peek at our Christmas:






The pups didn't know what to think of Santa.

Word.


Opening Presents!
My dad is so tickled because when he opened his present he realized that he and my mom gave each the same thing.



Hope everyone had a Merry, Merry Christams!

New Year Post coming soon.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin