Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Nifty Little Thing

I got my dad, bro and hunky hubster a cool little prize, which I just knew would make all of their Christmas Dreams come true.

Then I forgot about the nifty little stocking stuffer and didn't give them to them until this week. I suppose it made their New Year's Dreams come true.

What this I speak of? Oh, well, and ice scraper built into a glove to keep your paws warm while scrapping away the ice left in the trail of night with Jack Frost.

Here it is:

Nifty, huh?

It's been cold the last couple of days and this morning I had to borrow Ryan's and put it to work!! Although Ryan should have been the one using it

About to go to work...

I will have you know my hand was awfully warm as I scrapped the ice away! Off to work I rode thinking to myself.... Christmas Dreams do come true.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin