Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Beauty Trend: DO or DON'T?

I don't know about you but I keep noticing a growing trend. A trend that I find random.

 I keep seeing photos of people with patterned temporary lip tattoos by Violent Lips.

I thought to myself... Is this what is in? Am I falling behind on my beauty trends?

or

Is this an odd phenomenon of people doing weird things to attract attention?

The answer to the questions in which I asked myself is probably yes to the latter.

I decided to investigate further. I needed to know more. I needed to know what in the world would make someone want to put a temporary tat on their lips.

As it turns out it actually is a growing trend. The company Violent Lips has a slew of options to choose from... checkered, glitter, cheetah, polka-dot... you name it.


According to the tutorial I watched on the website, one simply fits the temp tat to your lip and applies with water just like a temporary tattoo. They last up to four hours and create a one of a kind look for you lips.

Khloe in the Silver Glitteratti

Kim K in the checkered

Random person in cheetah.
So what do you think? Fashion Do or Fashion, It's-so-Dumb, DONT?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Don't do it. Props to you for getting aggressive and blogging at 6:20.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin