Wednesday, May 25, 2011

O.T.W.

Over the past weekend...

We didn't do much of anything. Nothing worthy of a picture or really even a post, however my loyal fans (read: mom and grandmother) are inquiring as to why I haven't posted this week.  So here I am!!

On Saturday I laid by the pool. It just felt right. 

On Sunday I steaked down 80 feet of edging. Ryan and I have recently planted some shrubs and put out mulch, so I felt it was only right to give the job a finished look. Talk about hot... I sweated my rear end off!

Not me pictured below, just some random woman via google; however, you get the gist.


The job is almost done... we still have the left side of the house to go, but we're making progress.

Then Monday rolled back around.. all too quickly if you ask me and I found my self back at work swampped with paper work, phone calls and office bullsh nonsense.

But alas, today is hump day and that means were about half way there which feels good because 'there' is the weekend and this weekend is MD.  Holla Back.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin