Monday, May 9, 2011

O.T.W. Yet Another Wedding Weekend

Over the weekend...

...Our friends, Lindsay and Jacob tied the knot!!

They had the sweetest ceremony followed by one fun reception. Wedding season has come hard and fast at Ryan and me, but I embrace it because there isn't anything better than a celebration of love!

First Dance


Kristen and Aaron

Kyle and Jennifer

I was loving the chandeliers they had outside. So pretty...




This one is for my friend, Alana. She told me the last time she was home that I needed to work on my hugging skills. So, this is me hugging her mom really tightly... so as to show Alana my improvement.

Then Alana's sweet sister, Whitney, wanted to test my new hugging skills. I was more aggressive with her.



I'm not sure why but I never seem to take a serious picture with Ryan when we are both dressed up. I guess this will have to suffice. I think you can tell I love him though.



The night was a lot of fun. Congrats to Lindsay and Jacob who are off on their honeymoon to Jamaica... ahh it makes me long for the week Ryan and I spent there on our honeymoon.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Good times! I love how I just seemed to stick my tongue out in all your pictures-must be my inner 5 year old

Blog Widget by LinkWithin