Friday, April 22, 2011

Do the Bunny Hop

It's Good Friday/Earth Day. I'm at work. I think we should observe at least one of those holidays, but alas my tiny opinion carries only a small amount of weight around the office.

So I will, instead of working too hard, write this post (which is pretty random).

I found these cupcakes over on Glorious Treats and immediately feel in love.

The only thing I would change is the color. To blue and white, duh.

Next up, tonight Ryan is taking me to see this movie:


You may realize I've been waiting since June for the releaseAnd then proceeded to dwell on it again last month. I don't think Ryan felt like he had much of choice. Regardless I'm so excited. I hope it's everything I've built it up to be.

I will be sure to let everyone know if it's worth checking out!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Weekend. Maybe the good ole Easter bunny will hop on down your lane.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin