Thursday, April 7, 2011

O.T.W.- Down and Dirty


Over the past weekend... a few of us got down and dirty on Saturday during a heated game of beach volleyball. (random side note- I literally just sat here for five minutes trying to figure out why sand volleyball didn't sound right... it's because it's beach volleyball)

I'll let the pictures tell the story. It got aggressive and I won't say which team won because it wasn't mine, but it was [this] close.

That's me really getting after it. I love John's facial expression. He's in shock.


We got a little aggressive once we got into the swing of things. We all ended up in the sand at some point.




 It made for a glorious Saturday by the lake.

And, well, Sunday was a girls' day by the pool.

Nothing better than a good magazine, beautiful weather, and sweet Maggie jumping in and out of the pool as entertainment!

Sunday marked one year since Maggie came to live with Ryan and I. We can't imagine life without her now.


It's Thursday people, which means we have survived the brunt of the work week. Stay strong friends, as the weekend is easing on in again...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin