Thursday, April 21, 2011

What Does It All Mean?

Is it odd that my favorite show on Thursday night (other than this one) is Vampire Dairies?

I mean, does that fact make me as cool as a 15 year old girl?

I get so caught up in the drama . . . what with Bonnie having the power of 100 deceased witches, Claus coming back for Elena, Stefan and Damon doing everything they can to protect Elena.. It's all so realistic and exciting.

I guess at the end of the day, if  tuning in with millions other 15 year old girls to the CW on Thursday at 8/7 Central makes me a little less cool then so be it. (or maybe it makes me cooler) Because my heart beats a little faster during that one hour while The Salvatore Brothers try to live a normal life in good ole Mystic Falls.

Here's to hoping Bonnie doesn't die using all that power.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin