Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good Times...

I spent this past weekend with a few friends. Ryan was out of town (at a bachelor party) and I was all... I can't sit around and be boring! I need to get out- go hang with some friends for a night of fun!

So, I packed up and headed to a town I use to call home (for about a year anyway). The night started out simple enough. I met several friends for a night of grilling out and enjoying the vino. Pretty low key.

Well, one thing lead to another and the next thing I knew we were applying lip gloss and getting ready for a night on the town. I didn't have my camera, which gave me a real case of the sads because I couldn't document any of the night.

However, I am not one to be discouraged. Apparently, I busted out my blackberry (which takes horrible pictures) and took a few pictures. I had actually forgotten about the pictures until this morning.

Here's our night in three pictures:

We danced...

They kissed...

but they are getting married in August so it's fine.

And I was ever so innocent.... (like always)


For some reason, these are the only pictures documenting our evening on the town. I will venture to say we had a large time, but we're a little on the tired side on Sunday.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

We appear ghostly, translucent like. I dig it, and I dig the night out on the town for all its glorious weirdness...just a few kids out to prove they still had it ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin