Friday, November 18, 2011

Random Nonsense/Making up for Lost Time/A Reason to Google "Ryan Gosling Shirtless"

It's Random Nonsense Friday, crazies.

1. I made a Christmas List for my husband, family, and In-laws. I realize that makes me seem like an eight-year-old, but they asked me for it. I had a job to do and I did it.

Here are a few things I'm longing for this Christmas Season:

1 : 2 : 3 : 4 : 5 : 6
I'm going to be honest my list ended up being over 20 items which ranged in price.  I just love lots of things and all these blogs don't help matters. I justified the list by stating that I DO have a birthday and Christmas in the same month.

2. On a different note, I recently attended a movie night with friends and family. We ate chili and different types of dip, then settled in for the movie, CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE. Believe it or not my Grandma attended the movie night and selected the movie.

Let's say first of all, that Ryan Gosling is one sexy man. He had me at Noah but I loved him when the Dirty Dancing song dropped the beat in Crazy Stupid Love and he was standing there shirtless. I mean, goodness gracious.


I am hoping that one day I come home to the radio playing "I"ve had the time of my life..... " and Ryan waiting for me to run into his arms so that  can lift me over his head for no reason at all other than to welcome me home. {ryan work on this}

And last but not least I have a few other things to cover...

3. As the colder weather sets in sometimes the only thing that can warm our souls is lots of food, and maybe a little bit of candy. So let's not watch the Victoria Secret Runway Show and become discouraged. I mean, yeah they have super hot bods, but after reading this little diddy over of Day Old News I thought myself... no wonder I don't have that hot body... I only worked out once today and actually ate three meals.

4. When I read this post over on Pink Lou Lu I laughed out loud. It's a list of drinks and what they 'say' about you.

For the most part I'm a beer drinking kind of gal. According to the list it means I'm a laid back gal who can hang with the guys. I will agree.

But I laughed out loud at the Vodka Gimlet, which stated You're a huge dork, but you hope sort of in a cool way?

Lacey got me started on those one night at Julianna Tokyo. I should have known she was leading me to love of a drink that portrays that I am a huge dork. ha.

And all this time I thought I was cool when ordering the ole Vodka Gimlet.

See you next week. Hope this random, all over the place post makes up for the lack of posting that's been going on here.

Word to your motha!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin