Friday, November 18, 2011

O.T.W (last weekend) Late Edition

Oh hi there. I've been busy, therefore the blog has taken a bit of a hit.

So here's the late edition of what we did over the weekend (last weekend).

Last Friday in honor of Veteran's Day I had the day off. Thank you Lord for the gracious folks who have served our country. For them I am grateful. I'm also grateful for a day off.

I headed to Birmingham to spend the day with my sweet friend LACEY. We just piddled together. We went to our friend Kristen's new house to check it out! It's amazing by the way. Afterwards, Lacey and I got Manicures and chatted away.

Friday night several of us got together to celebrate BESS's Birthday. She's a wild cat and we love her so it was only right to have a celebratory dinner in her honor.



Birthday Girl




Saturday afternoon Ryan and I went to a wedding of a friend. My brother happened to be a groomsman.
Hi.

Saturday afternoon we ventured to the Fish Camp for the Auburn vs. Georgia game, which was hard to watch as an Auburn fan. But you win some, you lose some.

DJ and Champ took off on ala Huck Finn Style to snap a picture of the Fish Camp. T-shirts coming soon.

It was a good weekend. I'm looking forward to some family time this weekend as well as some relaxing time with my main man and sweet pup.

TGIF!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin