Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Celebrate We Will...

Yesterday was Harley Toland's Birthday. He turned 56!! I remember the day I brought that sweet baby home.
He's wise old soul with a heart of gold.
My friend, Alana, and I drove to Troy, Alabama to pick up Harley (for me) and his brother, Beasley (for Alana) on the morning of Christmas Eve. He was my gift from Santa.

We had to stop several times on the way home because Beasley kept getting car sick. Harley was just along for the ride.

He has been the sweetest addition to our family. He lives with my parents now, as when I went off to college he stayed behind. But that doesn't mean I love him any less.

I am a firm believer that every family needs a good dog!

They will stick by you through thick and thin. There's never a day that I get home and am NOT greeted enthusiastically!

Last night when I told Maggie that her brother Harley was celebrating his birthday she decided she wanted to dance around the living room to celebrate...


...On MY SHOULDERS!!    Ryan caught us in action!!

Just a normal Tuesday night at our house.

Now go adopt a puppy and make your life better!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin