Tuesday, October 4, 2011

O.T.W. From Birmingham to Auburn

Friday night I loaded up and headed to Birmingham to have dinner and few cocktails with friends.

It was an odd evening to say the least. I'm not sure if it was the ending of the month, the start of the spookiest month of the year, or hormones among girls, but whatever it was it made for an interesting night.

We eventually enjoyed dinner at Surin which included sushi and fried rice and then had drinks at The Blue Monkey.  Tossed in throughout the night were several misunderstanding to keep things interesting.  


Saturday morning came bright and early and I hit the road back the small town to get ready for a tailgate/birthday party in Auburn.

We gathered with friends and family to watch the Auburn v. South Carolina game! War Eagle!

Heath is one of only a few Alabama Fans in the family.




Oh look, there's the other Bammer, his daddy Ash.





The first cold front of the season came through and I wasn't prepared. I had to borrow a pair of socks.

WDE!


Headed home.
On Sunday I had breakfast  with my main man, Ryan, and spent the day relaxing. 

To wrap up the weekend I met a few friends to see What's Your Number which was quite funny.


The weekends just go by oh so fast.  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin