Friday, September 23, 2011

Things I'm Loving This Week

In honor of it being Friday I decided I would post about a few things I'm loving this week.

1. OPI's Chopsitcking to my Style.


I'm not quite ready to go super dark with my nail color so this has been the perfect transition into FALL. Plus it doesn't hurt that it's basically orange and works well with my gameday attire each weekend. WDE.

2. FALL TV PREMIERS.

Holla for a dollar if you've been tuning into the new seasons and fall premiers!! I've really been making the DVR work for me this week, as I am trying to decided which shows will make the cut.

New Girl made me laugh out loud in a few parts... and at times the main character kind of got on my nerves. Verdict is still out on this one.

Vampire Dairies is on lock. I love it right along with all the other teeny boppers out there.


REVEN8E was really good. The first episode had lots of twist and turns and as of right now I'm all in.


I have really high hopes for Pam Am as well as Hart of Dixie which premier on Sunday and Monday.


Rachel Bilson is looking so pretty.

3. These free pumpkin stencils from Better Homes & Garden.

They have lots of different designs, but the different dog breed stencils have me ready to bust out my carving knife.



4. And lastly, as usual I'm totally loving my main girl dog, Maggs.


Tomorrow I'm hitting up an Estate Sale (fingers crossed we get some steals), a Thirty-One Party, and cheering on the Tigers. Hope you have a great weekend too!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin