Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Movie Night

Last night Ryan and I had a little movie night.

Nothing special about that. We watch lots of movies, but last night we rented THOR.

Ryan has been wanting to see it because it's a super hero movie and guys love that kind of stuff.

I've been wanting to see it because it has Natalie Portman in it, and more importantly it has this guy playing the main character, Thor:

Chris Hemsworth (hot older brother of Miley Cyrus's BF)
Yummy goodness!!! I officially have a movie crush on him.

I mean, Really? Come on... you love him too!
The movie was good (honestly ryan and I both enjoyed it), but a movie is always better when the leading man is tall and handsome.

By the end of the movie I was begging Ryan to grow his hair out long. He's thinking about it, I'm sure.

In the mean time I shall dream of Thor....

"Oh, Thor, you don't have kiss my hand. Kiss my lips!!!"**
**this photo may have been edited to replace Natalie Portman's head with my own.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin