Friday, July 15, 2011

Photo Booth

Last weekend, after spending the day by the pool and enjoying several cocktails Deidra and I had a little fun with app Photobooth.

After a long day in the sun this ended up being the funniest thing ever. Still kind of cracks me up.

I'm not sure everyone we snapped a photo of would let me use their picture so I'll just show the folks that I don't think will care:

I smell well.

Kind of Scary

Dad
I wish I could share some of the others, but I don't want anyone spanking me later for putting ridiculous pictures on the Internet.

I will say that my mom and grandmother's photos were the absolute funniest...

Can't you see how after a few cocktails this iPhone App had us laughing until we cried.

Keep real on this Friday!!!  Whoop Whoop for the Weekend!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin