Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yummm....

Today is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday MOM!! Hope you've had a great day so far...

Here's Mom with me at the Rehearsal Dinner

We are getting together this evening for dinner and I may or may not be making a Coca-Cola Cake.

Here's a picture of a slice of Coca-Cola cake via Google

One of the main ingredients is Coca-Cola (hence the name)... and let me tell you, this is a great cake! I had never even heard of it until I was at a friend's house for dinner. For dessert I was served a plate of chocolate goodness. When I inquired as to what the delicious dessert was, I was told it was none other than a Coca-Cola cake. Apparently they are no secret.

I will let you know how it turns out. May even share the recipe with you!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin