Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's a Sign

Remember this post about the movie, The Field of Dreams? I was all, I haven't seen that movie in YEARS... blah... blah... blah... the farm house is for sale...... blah, blah, blah... only $5.4 milion....

Well, guess what was on TV this past Sunday afternoon? Yep. The Feild of Dreams.

(yeah, I took a picture of the TV to prove it)

I watched the whole entire movie. I was inspired and I took it as a sign. I called Ryan in to the room I was in and was all, I think this is sign. I haven't seen this movie in years.... then I reference it on the blog and dwell on the fact that the house is for sale.  I think we are supposed to move to Iowa and buy the house...

Ryan didn't pay me much attention. He even told me that that movie comes on AMC all the time (which I do not think is true). Then he left the room.

About thirty minutes later he came back and said, "It would be cool to have a baseball field in the back yard."

So that's that.... I guess Ryan and I are moving to Iowa.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Durn't go jessy, I'd miss yer too much :/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin