Friday, June 18, 2010

Hometown Heros

Every time I turn around someone is attempting to make me famous. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not complaining at all.

As I mentioned earlier this week, my friends and I spent this past weekend at the Jazz Fest in my hometown.

We even ended up on stage for a song.... As documented in this photo:


Well, while we were minding our business and enjoying dancing on the stage a photographer for the local newspaper was snapping away.

Tuesday morning this was on the front page of the local paper:

 Please note the three girls on the far right. That's just Bess fixing her hair, me clapping and looking confused, and Lacey dancing and laughing.

Lacey and I also made the back page of the same paper. Take a look:
 

This photo cracks me up. I'm smiling and being innocent (typical) and Lacey has her mouth wide open (also typical).

So how's that for making it big in a small town?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin