Friday, February 18, 2011

All In

I'm not sure why I haven't posted about this sooner... but just in case you missed it. . . 

THE AUBURN TIGERS

won the

2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Ryan and I weren't fortunate enough to make it to Arizona for the Championship game, but we were certainly there in spirit!

The balloons were release at the celebration. It was so pretty watching them float away.

A couple of weeks later the University hosted a celebration at the stadium. It was estimated that maybe 50,000 fans would come out in support of the tigers, but, it ended up more like 78,000 fans!

The Heisman Trophy was presented to Cam Newton. The Lombardi Award was presented to Nick Fairly. The BCS National Championship Award was presented to the team! It was a great day.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Auburn was bred into me. I was born an Auburn fan! I never even thought to apply to another college when the time came. I only wanted a degree from place.

It's in my heart and for good reason. What a great year!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

{SIDE NOTE- I have over 100 pictures from the celebration, but I am having some technical difficulty in uploading them. Check back, as this post will have more pictures later on}

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin