Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Mere Dream? I think NOT!

I have to let you all in on something. It's nothing huge but I need to let you all know about a secret plan... I have a dream to one day open a flower boutique with my best friend Lacey. We have already decided on the name and the concept- which I am going to keep confidential at this time, so as not to be robbed of our great idea. Those of you who know us well are probably all too familiar with our idea for this business venture, as we often long for our little business to be well established and thriving. One day maybe?

Today I am feeling inspired, if you will. I have all these wonderful ideas about flowers and how I, along with my business partner, Lacey, could make the world a more beautiful place just by opening our business and letting the world in on our spectacular ideas. That being said, I would like for you all to just take a look at the pictures of these beautiful flowers or arrangements below... I dare you not to be inspired.





The last two pictures are designs by a lady named Carol Glasser. You can check out a post about her over on http://cotedetexas.blogspot.com/


So in order to really challenge myself this week. I am going to make a promise to you all. I am going to make one of my ideas come to life. I will be creating a flower arrangement this week and will post the final results right here for the world (or the select few people who read my blog... I like to think the entire world) to see!! Hold me to it- and hold your breath because this will be a first!!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

AGH!!!! I LOVE IT! I WILL MAKE SOMETHING NEXT WEEK!

cotedetexas said...

hi - just found this! thank you so much!!1 and thanks for your comment. loved it.

your blog is too cute. love the songs on it. makes me want to be young again!!! ahahah!!!! you're adorable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin