Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I have not even told you about Thanksgiving and it's Almost Christmas

Time is slipping away from me. I have so much to share that it gets a bit overwhelming to try to keep up with it all.

We are busy, man. Like on the go nonstop. I'm so ready for a weekend with no plans, no agenda, and no where to be!

But to catch up... here's what we've been up to, which only covers the Thanksgiving holiday:
  • We had a Class of 2003 Reunion Meeting. Great turn out. Lock that down for February 2013!

  • Ran/walked the first ever Alex City Turkey Trot 5K!

  • Bought toys for a Toys-for-Tots Drive that a local bar was hosting.



  • Ryan sister, my sister-in-law, got engaged to my high school classmate and long time pal, Jackson.

  • Hosted friends for the 2012 Iron Bowl, in which our beloved Auburn Tigers got slaughtered-- War Eagle anyway!
Normal Photo

Crazy Face

Maggie loves football parties

    After the crazy Thanksgiving weekend we got began gearing up for my friend, Alana's wedding day, which will be a post on it's own! (It was so pretty)

In the meantime, I will be wrapping presents and getting in to the Christmas spirit.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

whew i'm with you--too much going on --but it's freakin' fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin