We are busy, man. Like on the go nonstop. I'm so ready for a weekend with no plans, no agenda, and no where to be!
But to catch up... here's what we've been up to, which only covers the Thanksgiving holiday:
- We had a Class of 2003 Reunion Meeting. Great turn out. Lock that down for February 2013!
- Ran/walked the first ever Alex City Turkey Trot 5K!
- Bought toys for a Toys-for-Tots Drive that a local bar was hosting.
- Thanksgiving was a food rage, obviously. I threw down with Skillet Apple Pie. Yum.
- Ryan sister, my sister-in-law, got engaged to my high school classmate and long time pal, Jackson.
- Hosted friends for the 2012 Iron Bowl, in which our beloved Auburn Tigers got slaughtered-- War Eagle anyway!
|Maggie loves football parties|
After the crazy Thanksgiving weekend we got began gearing up for my friend, Alana's wedding day, which will be a post on it's own! (It was so pretty)
In the meantime, I will be wrapping presents and getting in to the Christmas spirit.