Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday Dinner Party with Friends

Ryan and I were invited to a holiday party that we gladly attended on Monday night.

Our friends Emily and Rob along with Lacey and John hosted the get-together. Rob happens to be a fancy chef so it was a given that the food would be amazing-- and it was!


Whoa. We drank wine and feasted like kings. We made small talk with old friends and got to know new ones.



Lacey enjoying a Brussel

Feasting!

A little red wine.


My free bird pal, Whitney! Love her.


Sweet Emily, the hostess for the mostest!
It was such a perfect evening, although I'm not too sure any of us had too much fun crawling out of bed  Tuesday morning. I can honestly say my husband was moving very slowly.

I love this time of year! Merry, Merry!!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin