Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Detox Water

I've been detoxing this week, although I have no idea exactly what that means in terms of this water.

I recently came across an Apple Cinnamon Detox Water on Pinterest. After reading the correlating blog post about it, I thought I would give it a try.

 
I sliced up my apple into thin slices, topped with a cinnamon stick and added ice and water.

The blog post says that it needs to sit at least ten minutes, but I have found that if I make it at night it's more flavorful the next morning. (after only ten minutes it still tastes like regular water)

I've done some research regarding Apple Cinnamon Water (read: googled it) and it appears that cinnamon has some healthy benefits and obviously apples are good for you.

Who knows if it's detoxifying me or not, but it's pretty tasty. It's also a more healthy alternative to the flavors add-ins like Mio or Krystal Light.

It taste like Fall!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin