Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Movie Date with my Main Man

Last night Ryan and I went to see Snow White and Huntsman.


I've wanted to go see this movie all weekend, but we just couldn't seem to fit it in. We decided that a Monday night date night was in order.

I loved it! Click here to read the NY Times review. It's pretty much right on.

The movie was a darker version of the classic fairy tale. And YES, the movie does feature the beloved dwarfs. Just so you know, they are indeed in the movie.

At the end of the day go see the movie if for nothing else Chris Hemsworth aka Thor aka The Huntsman.


I mean, really, go see it because he's in it. He's so handsome.

I loved him as Thor, and I think he still, hands down, looks the best in Thor, but I will take him with the darker locks and more slender bod of the Huntsman.

Charlize Theron kills it as the crazy evil stepmother/Queen. Awesome villain that one. Not to mention beautiful.

Surprisingly, Kristen Stewart didn't ruin the movie. I loathe her in the Twilight movies (or any interview/award show she does) so I was a little uneasy about her being Snow White, but it actually worked.


Again, it was good. Go see it. If for nothing else, like I mentioned above, go for this guy:


You won't regret it.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin