Friday, April 20, 2012

Who wore it best?

I occasionally watch the TLC show, Say Yes to the Dress.

I loved trying on wedding dresses and finding the perfect one. It was such a fun day spent with my mom, grandma, and best friend. So maybe that's why I watch the show from time to time. The nostalgia, man.

It's also fun to see how other brides go about finding the perfect dress.

Well, one night this week I went to the gym later than usual. I scanned the channels in an attempt to find a show to get me through the "rigorous" cardio portion of my workout. I settled on the Bridesmaid Edition of SayYes to the Dress. 

Let me just preface this by saying, if someone invites you to be a part of their big day you smile and put on ANY dress that bride chooses. period. It's HER day.

Some of these girls carry on, and make it about them to the point I wanted to punch them in the face.

So I'm watching, and sweating and thinking "these girls are wild" and sweating, and taking a sip of water.....

Then it happens! I see it. My bridesmaid dress. The dress my mom, Lacey, and Deidra helped pick out.

Which brings me to the the question:

 WHO WORE IT BEST?

MY WEDDING PARTY?





OR 


THIS RANDOM GIRL ON TLC'S SHOW YES TO THE DRESS BRIDESMAID EDITION?



She did state that it made her feel sexy (even though she didn't love the idea of wearing a dress).
Oh goodness.


TGIF Yall!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin