Thursday, April 19, 2012

O.T.W. LAKE TIME BABY

Over the past weekend (which I realize I'm late with this) we hit the lake for the first (of one would hope to lots of) sunning and boat ride of 2012!

I was so excited when new-ish to town, Emily, invited several girls to she and her husband's lake home for a day of fun in the sun! She is so sweet and was the ever gracious hostess to our random nonsense.

What a great day we had!

Lacey and Copper bonded on the boat ride. LOOK AT THOSE EARS. How can you not love him?

Captain Emily and Lacey (we had two Lacey's on the boat)

Kate and Lindsay



ITS A RACE

So sporty/outdoorsy. Yeah right!





This sweet guy got scared and took off running at one point. I honestly had no idea a basset hound had it them to haul it like Ole Copper did. I had to really run it out to catch him!


We wrapped up our lake day with dinner and drinks at Sinclairs!


Dee, Whitney, and moi
FUN WEEKEND!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin