Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Fun

*Hopefully I can add some pics to this post once I get a few from Ali.

We made it back to the real world from our much needed beach vacay. If I were 100% honest with you guys (and I like to be) I would have to admit that I could move to the beach. It's my happy place.

Our trip was great! We ate A LOT... I'm talking shrimp, scallops, crab claws, fish, crab cakes... We semi-raged, we relaxed on the beach, and we hit the outlet mall for some great deals. Basically, we did all the typical things one would do while on a beach getaway!
Brother/Sister Pic right before Ali and I shut everyone down on the dance floor at Live Bait. Literally. We were that good.

Raging at a the latest hot spot, O'Choppers. What's O'Choppers you might ask? Well, one night we got off to somewhat of a late start (i.e. we were looking for a place to eat dinner at 10 o'clock) and as it turns out O'Choppers is one of two places we were told served dinner this late. It's an Irish Pub full of Cougars on the Prowl.

This is what happened when we asked the boys to pose for a photo.

I didn't want anyone to forget what the weekend was really about, so I made everyone recite The Pledge of Allegiance. It's was touching.

The condo was a bit on the cool side. Blake said Ali and I were "three peas in a pod." I still haven't figured out who the other pea was or why Ali and I sat as close together on the couch.

Good Times had by all!!

"The Truth about the Oil on our Beaches" coming up in the next post!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin