Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Then I turned 28!

(I have had this post and the next couple written for quite some time; however, I haven't been able to upload pictures until today. weird. So this is me catching up)

Two days after Christmas I celebrate my birth. It's so fun competing with the biggest holiday of the year, but my friends get it.

They understand that my gifts need to be wrapped in birthday paper.

I started my day at my parent's house for breakfast with my grandparents and parents. After breakfast I rode to Auburn and bought myself Gigi's Cupcakes and new outfit.


Peanut Butter Cup, Red Velvet, Blueberry Cobbler, and Kentucky Bourbon

That evening my sweet friend Lacey and her husband John hosted a birthday dinner in my honor!!


Three days after I turned 28 my husband turned 29! We had a little birthday night out with some of his friends and lunch the next day with his family. I think it is safe to say we both had great birthdays.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin