Thursday, January 3, 2013

Family Chirstmas Fun

Family is what it's all about during the Holidays. Ryan and I both come from the most loving and caring families. We are so blessed in that respect.

His family has taken me in as one of their own and I couldn't love them more and Ryan is just as much a Toland as any of us! Love abounds.

Ryan and I had a quite moment together on Christmas Eve before heading out to do family stuff. We opened presents by the tree light. It was romantic. 
 

Christmas Eve we enjoyed a traditional dinner at my mom's mother's house. The kiddos at that Christmas keep it interesting. They were stoked about Santa and hyped up on sugar-- it was wild.


My brother sadly had to work late on Christmas Eve so we got a little bit of late start at my parents house, but that was fine. We listened to Christmas music and opened our presents.


Christmas morning Ryan and I head over to his parents for even more presents and lunch. For dinner on Christmas Day night we get together with my Dad's side of the family.


During the holidays Ryan and I tend to run a marathon of family functions, but we wouldn't have it any other way! It was a great Christmas!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin