(obviously this is way late... like I said I haven't been able to upload pictures to blogger until today)
We brought in 2013 in style! We tossed on our best sparkly attire and toasted to a new year! I'll just let the pictures do the talking!
My New Year's Resolutions are as follow:
- Learn all the words to a song so that I can sing a solo version of a new karaoke song.
- Run at least three 'races' this year- probably 5Ks.
- Grow in my spiritual journey. Complete several devotional books to help with this goal. I'm starting with this book -- on Day 10 and so far I'm loving it.
- Save, SAVE, SAVE!!! I want my own home (with multiple bathrooms, and counter space, and closet space, etc.) more than anything and saving, saving, saving, can ensure that we make this happen.
- Keep working toward finding a new job that I love!
- Take a photography class! (I start this one tomorrow at Auburn University!!) I'm so excited to really learn and understand how to use my "big girl camera"
- Take a trip with Ryan to somewhere we've never been!
Here's to making things happen in 2013!