Wednesday, August 1, 2012

O.T.W. Bye to Dirty Pop, Hello to Charlie, & GO USA

Pretty full weekend last weekend.

I will sum it up for you rather quickly.

Friday night we had a going away party for Jackson. He has taken a job with a company that is going to move him all over the US. First stop for him is Indiana. This is a great opportunity for Jack and bittersweet for his boo, Ali.

Jack, I'm sure you read SFJ (that's short for Stage Fright Jitters) in your free time. Once you move off you will have to check in often so that you're in the loop.

We all met up for the Farewell Party at the Fish Camp, hence the horseshoes, outdoors and random horse photo.


In the spirit of the Opening Ceremony for the 2012 Olympics Friday night everyone was supposed to be dressed in US attire. I rocked my gold medal.  #GOUSA

My man won a little money by dominating in the horseshoe tournament. 

On Saturday I spent my day with Lacey down at the lake. Saturday night we met up with all of our girlfriends for a Charlie Daniel's concert. It was a lot of fun.

Devil went down Georgia 

I promise you, when we all of us girls get together it makes for a fun evening of nonsense.


We even ran into a high school classmate  a guy we didn't even know. So random.

Great weekend. Fun times.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin