Monday, December 19, 2011

O.T.W. -- Wrapping Up Chirstmas Shopping

Friday night I met Deidra for wine and tapas in our little downtown area.

It was lovely!

Saturday I wrapped up my Christmas shopping. I might be random... who knows, but everyone has a Christmas prize and it's the thought that counts at the end of the day! Right?

I hate to ruin the surprise but Merry Christmas to Ryan!
After some serious shopping we decided that Mexican was in order as well as a good ole Margarita!


Shopping can really get you worked up!! Margarita's really take the edge off.

Saturday was also my Dad's birthday, but he had to work. Sad. However, we made up for it by feasting at a local BBQ restaurant in celebration on Sunday!!

When I say feast... I mean FEAST! Please note how much food came out!! No one left hungry.

Fun Times!!

Our Christmas tree!
Count down to Christmas is on at our house!! (which means Ryan had better work me out a Christmas gift because as of yesterday I had no presents under the tree).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin