Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FALL

It's taken a bit longer this year for fall to show its colors, but it finally got here. I love fall, as do many others, for this reason.








We had beautiful weather this past weekend, which required that we get outside and enjoy the day. So we headed down to the Fish Camp for an afternoon of watching football and night around a campfire.


The boys getting ready for a serious game of horseshoes.


I caught a rare moment of love between teammates.

Ryan and I babysat sweet Maggie again this weekend. She loved spending the day outside...



But loved all the attention she got from the boys even more...




The rest of the evening was spent around the campfire.







Can't complain about a fun weekend with good friends and great weather.

*Please note I also worked pretty hard on increasing the curb appeal at Ryan's- a post is sure to come. Please check in later this week!

1 comment:

G said...

fall is the shit of shits. I live in Philly and it's amazing. B wants me to move to California. I reject a fall-less state.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin