Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just checking in...



I have been m.i.a. for a a couple of weeks. I got engaged, shared the story, and left you all hanging. (because I know for sure you have all been just dying to know what's been going on)

I have been pretty busy. Between attempting to nail down a venue for the reception and deciding on a church, which everyone has an opinion about it's been pretty crazy.

Planning a wedding takes a lot of time. I can see how people get lost in it all. I am pretty sure we've decided on the venue for the rehearsal dinner as well as where the reception will take place. The church I would like to use has been booked and I've been penciled in with a local florist.

Now it's just a matter of defining a color scheme, finding THE dress, deciding on the food, working out the bridesmaids dresses... oh the list goes on and on... but I'm loving every minute of it.

To read a sweet post that Lacey over at Viva Las Lacey wrote about my engagement go here. (it kind of made my mom tear up)

In the mean time, mark you calendar for May 15, 2010. That's the big day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin