Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Name Says it All...

Some of you may find yourself wondering why I decided to name my blog "Stage Fright Jitters." You are thinking to yourself..."but she doesn't sing or dance or even perform, does she?" The short answer is NO I don't. I don't do any of the above-- on a daily basis anyway.
The reason I chose the title that I did is because I have a philosophy about life and it goes a little something like this:

Life is short. Too short not to live it to the fullest. I don't want to wake up one day and think I missed out on something, even the smallest thing. You see, sometimes people find themselves moving through life without stopping to smell the roses, so they say. I don't ever want to be that person. If at some point in your life you realize that you haven't had the jitters about taking a chance on something... then it's time to do something random. Take a trip somewhere new, go sky diving, ride a bull, drive a race car, learn to ski, ride the Dr. Doom ride at Adventure Island, go to a karaoke bar and sing solo, who cares just do something new and exciting... Live a little.

I am in no way saying everyday is a crazy/wild time, but even when I am 75 I want to still be having fun... . I want to sun bathe naked by my pool, ride my Harley on Sunday's with my boo, I want to wake up scared to take a chance, feeling a little jittery about a wild plan that I have conjured up and go to bed saying "Hell yeah baby...I loved it!" So welcome to "Stage Fright Jitters" Hope you enjoy the ride!!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I LOVE IT!!!! WELCOME TO BLOG LAND MY LITTLE FRIEND! DR. DOOM WAS SCARY, AND YOU WERE GREAT! I THINK YOU NEED TO ADD IN THE FACT THAT YOU JUMPED OFF UNCLE LARRY'S HIGH DOCK.

LOVE YOU CRAZY FACE!

CAN I LAY OUT NAKED TOO??

Blaire Wood said...

I got the shout out to your bolg form lacey's and i love it! Just wanted to say hi!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin