Thursday, July 12, 2012

Why Hello There, July!

I've been slacking on the blog posts. I know this to be true because Ryan told me yesterday.

With the Fourth of July falling on a Wednesday like it did this year planning became difficult (or at least inconvenient).

The weekend before the fourth I celebrated by attending a local arts and craft show, ArtiGras.


It was blazing hot, with temps in the 100's and humidity through the roof, but artists came out and set up booths regardless of the blazing hellish heat.. They had some awesome things. I splurged on tea towels and an american flag for the front porch! America BABY!

After the arts and craft show I enjoyed an afternoon at the pool with family. It was a great way to kick off the holiday.



The actual Fourth of July coming up later! 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin