Wednesday, November 14, 2012

O.T.W. Catch up Post (two weekends/weeks coming at you)

Ah man, it's been nonstop for Ryan and I the last few weeks. From football games and tailgate parties to wedding showers and fashions shows we've been covering a lot of ground around these parts.

And to even think that the holidays are practically here is just craziness!

So let's play catch up since I've been MIA for a hot minute.

In past two weeks I have:

HIT UP A CONCERT

 


Thanks to my brother who provided tickets for everyone we enjoyed Easton Corbin, Deirks Bentley and Craig Morgan.

Ali, Deidra and I joined my brother and a few of his friends for a fun night of good ole country music. That's what I love about Sundays...

CELEBRATED WITH ALANA & CLINT

My friend, Alana's wedding is quickly approaching. She and her fiance live in Ohio. They came home one weekend so that we could enjoy a bridal tea in Alana's honor as well as enjoy a tailgate themed couples shower for the two of them.


We may or may not have had a dance off with the moms in attendance. #momswon

CO-HOSTED WITH LACEY FOR "GIRLS NIGHT OUT"

Lacey and I co-hosted for the second time on At Home with Kenny Dean.

 
Lacey and I both had crazy jackets to wear during one segment of the show. I went the the leopard (above, picture of me in said jacket while getting ready) that I actually thrifted.


Topics for this show ranged from "Twists on the Classic Turtle Neck" to "How to Rock Printed Hosiery"


It is so much fun. I like to think we're a big hit in our small town.

MODELED IN A FASHION SHOW

Two of our local boutique type stores hosted a joint fashion show as a fundraiser for Alexander City's Education Foundation. Thanks to my TV co-host, Lacey, I found myself modeling for the store Little Black Dress.

Oh Look! I added a personal touch from my very own closet-- polka-dotted hoses!

After a few glasses of wine I found that if I were only a foot taller (I'm only about 5'3") I probably would have loved being an actual model. Except I like to eat and real models probably don't chit chat with onlookers in attendance (you know my mom and bff were in the audience).

TAILGATED FOR AUBURN/GEORGIA GAME


Ryan and I headed to The Plains for the Auburn v. Georgia game. We had such a fun weekend with friends that we hadn't seen in a few months.

Please note, the blazer in the middle pic above-- It's from 2005. I shopped my closet and found a fun little gem.

I love Auburn with my whole heart, but this season has been a tough one--- I will be glad to see it go.

The best part about the actual game (outside of who I attended it with- ALI) was the hot dog.

___________________________________________________________


So that should bring you up to date on our lives. Busy, Busy, Busy and loving every minute of it.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

AWE Man!! I love it all!!! #ourlivesarewhirlwinds

Blog Widget by LinkWithin