Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bridal Portraits


I had my bridal portraits taken back in April so that I could have one displayed at the wedding reception, however, we couldn't quite make a decision about which one to use. I stressed myself out trying chose just one. We still plan on having a 16x20 framed the only problem is deciding which one we love the most...







All photos are courtesy Je Vois Photography. I would recommed Je Vois to anyone interested. Not only is Hillary good at what she does, she makes you feel so comfortable and at ease.

Click on the link above to see more of Hillary's work!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I haven't seen everything yet--but right now the one of u in front of the barn/grist mill gets my vote! I love all of them, but I just think that would be a really bad A** pic hanging on the wall

d.a.r. said...

Unbelievably gorgeous!!!

I love the first one, probably because I have one eerily similar :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin