Wednesday, April 14, 2010

O.T.W.

My weekends are consumed with wedding parties and planning. Blah, blah, blah.... but over the past weekend the party was for Ryan (and me too)!

We had a tool and garden party courtesy of my cousins on my mom's side. It was an intimate party, as I only invited a few of our closest friends from my hometown.

Ryan's brother- Clay, Ryan, and Ryan's cousin- Daniel. You can so tell they are kinfolks.


The couple of the hour. We were about to embark on a journey of gift opening. (p.s. ryan's handsome)

 We couldn't imagine what this gift would be...
Was it a gun? Why in the world would someone give us a huge gun at the garden and tool party?


Or was it a HUGE whistle???

Oh, it was actually hedge trimmers. Who would have thought?


A little bit of the audience.


Since it was a garden and tool party it only seemed right for my bridesmaids to make me look like a flower!!

And NO party would be a wedding party or shower without this kid:


And a picture with the lovely hostesses...

The party was a lot of fun. Ryan and I got some really cool items for the yard and home. Now, we just need to hit up Home Depot and spend some gift cards!

All pictures courtesy of this kid:
Ryan's sister, Ali. She's the wedding historian.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin